Das Mount & Blade 2 Update e1.5.7 steht auf der Türschwelle. Wir haben für dich die Patchnotes, die unter anderem Training für Kinder oder massive Performance-Optimierungen bringen.
Das Update im Überblick: Das Mount & Blade 2 Update e1.5.7 bringt nicht nur weitere Rüstungsteile oder neue Kampfkarten. Vor allem scheinen sich die Entwickler von Taleworlds hier auf das Gameplay fokussiert zu haben. Das Update entspricht der gewohnten Größe und ist ab sofort auf dem Testareal des Spiels verfügbar. So beinhalten die Patchnotes zum Update e1.5.7:
- wichtige Änderungen am Nachkommen-System
- optische Verbesserungen
- neue Items
- überarbeiteter Skillbaum
|Mehr News zu Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord|
Das steckt in den Mount & Blade 2 Update e1.5.7 Patchnotes
Training für Kinder
Bislang gab es keine Möglichkeit den Werdegang der eigenen Nachkommen zu beeinflussen. Oft hatten Spieler ein Kind im kampfreifen Alter von 16 Jahren, das aber keinerlei Skills hatte.
Mit dem Mount & Blade 2 Update e1.5.7 kannst du jetzt aber aktiv in die Entwicklung und Ausbildung deiner Nachkommen eingreifen. Mit sechs verschiedenen Skill Entscheidungen, die im Alter von zwei, fünf, acht, elf und sechszehn bestimmt werden können. Die sechs Skillsets sind in jedem Alter unterschiedlich, doch die Beschreibung verrät gut, welche Skills du mit der Auswahl verbesserst.
Änderungen & Verbesserungen an der KI
Verbessertes Verhalten: Auch an der künstlichen Intelligenz (kurz KI) wurde im Mount & Blade Update e1.5.7 geschraubt. Diese verhält sich jetzt wesentlich schlauer und taktischer. Bisher haben die sich irrational gegenüber ihren Verbündeten verhalten. So starteten eigentlich gut befreundete Könige einen Krieg, ohne einen wirklichen Grund oder Nutzen darin zu erkennen.
Auch wenn ein Königreich durch dich Territorien verloren hat, wollte der Herrscher keinen Frieden mit dir schließen. Dieses Auftreten ist natürlich nicht nachvollziehbar, hat doch dein Gegenüber alles Verloren. Auch das gehört der Vergangenheit an und Königreiche schließen nach eigenen Verlusten schneller Frieden oder gehen Verträge ein.
Kleine Gruppen werden außerdem versuchen, mehr Kavallerie zu bekommen, statt einem zufälligen Truppen-Upgrade zu folgen. Damit werden sie aber auch gefährlicher.
Gebt ihnen eine Stimme: Dir sollte beim neuen Mount & Blade 2 Update e1.5.7 auffallen, dass mehr NPCs sprechen. Mit jedem weiteren Patch sollen mehr und mehr Zeilen eingesprochen werden. Du kannst auch aus der Taktik-Karte aus mit den Questgebern sprechen und musst nicht extra in die Stadt reisen.
Performance & Technik
Das wurde verbessert: Allem voran wurde vor allem die Performance erheblich verbessert. Am deutlichsten merkst du das bei Belagerungsschlachten, da hier viele Effekte auf einmal auf die Grafikkarte einprasseln.
Außerdem wurden einige Bereiche optisch angepasst:
- Sumpf Schlachtkarten haben jetzt höheres LOD und mehr Details
- Sturgian Dörfer und Arenen wurden optisch verbessert
- Innenräume von Schenken und Thronsälen wurden mit mehr Details versehen.
Weitere Änderungen & Volle Patchnotes des Mount & Blade 2 Update e1.5.7
- Fixed a crash that occurred after Tacteos was rescued by the main hero in the tutorial phase.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a player tried to enter some Empire villages.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during scene loads due to the navigation mesh.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while recruiting a mercenary company from a neutral army.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after attacking caravans or villagers as a mercenary.
- Fixed a crash related to press and hold function while picking up items with “F” key.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash during barter.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the companion was solving the “Help With Outlaws” quest.
- Fixed the rendering of snow on some places of the world map.
- Fixed a memory leak which occurred after entering a field battle.
- Memory allocation optimizations were made on the campaign map to reduce framerate drops.
- Campaign performance improvements.
Save & Load
- Save time has been reduced slightly.
- Save game optimisation.
- Minor text fixes.
- Turkish language updates.
- Chinese language updates.
- Added two new Sturgian light armours.
- Added a new Battanian scale armour.
- Visual improvements to two swamp and one highland battle terrain.
- Visual improvements on some Battanian houses.
- Fixed various armour clipping issues.
- Visual improvements on Vlandia arena models.
- Visual improvements on various interior building models.
- Fixed a bug that caused beggar agents to spawn more than there were scene beggar spawn points.
- Civilian navmesh fixes for vlandia_castle_005a.
- Improved player clan member spawning locations in settlements.
- Various village improvements.
- Improvements on some materials and textures.
- Fixed clipping issues on some helmets.
- Fixed a problem that caused agents to walk unusually fast in some cases.
- Map conversations now support voice lines.
- Improved the information shown in the Kingdom/Fiefs tab.
- Text input queries now autofocus on the input automatically (no need to click on the input anymore).
- Moved estimated GPU memory usage to the right side for better presentation.
- Added keyboard/gamepad shortcuts to the custom battle and save/load screens.
- Separated Performance options into different categories to better represent these options.
- The overall quality option is now at the top.
- Added colours to troop portraits in the party screen.
- Parties joining an army will no longer lose trackers that they had before joining the army.
- Face generation tabs can now be navigated with shortcuts.
- Added a tooltip to heir selection popup to better inform the player about the possible heroes’ skills and attributes before selecting an heir.
- Fixed search results in encyclopedia search not showing up after a character in Asian languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused a hero prisoner (or companion) to not be transferable in some party screens.
- Fixed a bug that caused the immediate escape of donated prisoners.
- Fixed an overlapping issue in crafting smithing hero selection.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused game menu items’ text to go out of bounds.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the completed check mark to not show up in completed tasks on the quest screen.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused governor name text to show up incorrectly in town management.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused a visual element to not show up in the quests screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “You’re leaving loot behind” warning to show up in caravan trade inventory screens.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wall level icon to not show up on the settlement overlay.
- Fixed inconsistent hero portraits in the Town Management governor selection.
- Fixed a bug that caused wrong usage names to show up in Crafting/Smithing.
- Fixed a bug that caused the main hero to not be selected as default in the Character Development screen after an heir takes over.
- Fixed some text problems that occurred when inspecting a dead lord’s encyclopedia page.
- Fixed Battanian cultural bonus text.
Battles and Sieges
- World map preparation phase of sieges is now 33% longer.
- The “being wounded” chance has been reduced by 10% for non-hero troops in all battles (missions + simulations) when knocked out.
- Fixed horse archers being spawned too close to each other (and pushed by physics).
- Fixed a bug that caused siege ladders to stand in the air when raised.
- Wounded troops were not deserting even with low morale. This has been fixed.
Character Development System
- Implemented 31 engineering campaign-side perk effects.
- The passive XP given by perks “Raise the meek” and “Combat tips” was reduced.
- Force villager parties, caravans and villages to give goods now gives Roguery XP.
- Attacking caravans and villager parties now awards Roguery XP correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused trade skill gains when a player discarded items.
- Fixed a bug that caused player traits to disappear.
- Fixed XP gain from friendly fire.
- Fixed several bugs in Scouting, Steward, Trade, Tactics and Roguery perks.
- Fixed some issues related to Medicine, Leadership, Crossbow and Two-Handed skills’ campaign effects.
Clan and Party
- The Child Education feature has been implemented.
- Players can now educate their clan’s children through their early life. There are six different education stages. These stages will trigger at the age of 2, 5, 8, 11, 14 and 16. Each stage will present different options that improve the child’s skills and attributes. Stages are accessible via the right side circle notifications.
- NPC parties now don’t upgrade their troops randomly and are more likely to try and reach cavalry troops, especially if they have a lower cavalry to infantry/ranged ratio.
- XP needed to upgrade higher tier troops was slightly increased.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the main hero to take a disbanding party to his/her army.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow the player to assign his wife/her husband as a governor and see her/his equipment.
- Did some fixes related to clan member location details (waiting in a settlement, going to a settlement) in the clan tab.
- Fixed incorrect income calculations on the clan screen.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the companions to die while death was disabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented castle governors from gaining steward experience.
- Fixed the kingdom eligible tier showing less than the actual value bug.
- Fixed a bug that caused parties in the army to recruit from raided villages.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- There were too many war & peace declarations and average war duration was short. The war durations are now a bit longer.
- Factions which lost territories were usually requiring high tributes to establish peace or were declaring new wars while already being in one. Weakened kingdoms are now not that aggressive.
- Relations between lords now also affect their target selections. If a player has a good relation with a lord, that lord will be less likely to initiate hostile actions against the player’s settlements (it’s still possible). This mechanic applies to AI heroes as well, not just the player.
- Having cavalry troops within the party provides a speed bonus. The maximum speed bonus achieved through that has been reduced to 40% from 60%. The effect of this bonus caused the Khuzait faction to snowball due to the Khuzait parties having a higher cavalry to infantry/ranged ratio in comparison to other factions. This change will help reduce that snowballing.
- Rebel clan heroes are now unable to marry and give birth to children while they are still rebels.
- Grazer Rights default policy of Khuzaits was changed from +1 loyalty & +1 militia to +0.5 loyalty & -0.25 hearth.
- With the previous patch, banner colors of some minor factions were unintentionally inverted. This problem has been fixed.
- Clan Tiers are now rebalanced in order to make a bell curve between tier 3 and tier 4.
- Fixed some bugs related to character relations after the rebellion started.
Economy and Trade
- Workshop profits were decreased because of a bug in last patch (1.5.6). This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Security to affect settlement taxes unintentionally.
- Fixed the player crafted items piling up in towns.
- Fixed a bug that prevented castles from getting the tax bonus from Toll Collector.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Notables were starting with too much power, nearly all had 200+ power (powerful). This has been balanced, 20% are now powerful (200+) while 60% are influential (100-200).
- The probability of NPC parties raiding the villages has been slightly reduced.
- The Castellan Office project now gives 10-20-30% wage reduction for garrisoned troops.
- Gold gained in arena practice is now updated correctly.
- Fixed giving tournament weapons as a tournament prize bug.
- Fixed a bug that caused governors to be missing in their governed city.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to get stuck between siege and campaign mode after clicking “Continue siege preparations”.
- Fixed a bug where Empire Construction bonus didn’t apply due to governors.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a bug that caused some quests to give multiple rewards.
- Fixed a bug that increased the criminal rating with a neutral clan after the “Dispurt Supply Lines” quest caravan had been attacked by the main hero.
- Fixed a bug that started a war with a neutral clan after the “Disrupt Supply Lines” quest caravan had been attacked by the main hero.
- “Escort Merchant Caravan” quest did not fail when the main hero took their gold or goods. This has been fixed.
- “Caravan Ambush” quest raider characters will be counted as bandits in “Landowner Needs Manual Laborers” quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused trained troops to be in the player’s party even though the player sent them back to the quest giver.
- Fixed the “Art of the Trade” quest dialogue bug that overrode other quests’ dialogues.
- Fixed the “Lord Wants Rival Captured” quest battle bug that occurred when the quest target NPC was in the army.
- Fixed some inventory related problems in the “Gang Leader Needs Weapons” quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Deliver the Herd” quest to get both cancelled and failed when the quest target NPC died.
- Fixed the relation gain problem in the “Lord Needs Tutor” quest.
Conversations & Encounters
- Made some improvements on conversation spawn points when quick talking to people.
- From now on, if the conversation character has a workshop and is inside his/her workshop, the player and the conversation character will spawn inside of it. If the conversation character is inside a common area, the player and the conversation character will spawn near the common area (This also fixes some weird camera bugs in the “Family Feud” quest). Please note that some scenes still don’t have the required spawn points and will be getting them with the upcoming patches.
- Fixed a dialogue loop problem when talking to a ransom broker in the tavern.
- The problem of low tier troops showing up in conversations has been resolved.
- The case of Empire lords showing up to battles without their helmets has been solved.
- Custom Battle Heroes now share the same stats.
- Removed an extra body armour from the Khuzait Lancer template.
- Fixed the wording on items “Cataphracht Mace”, “Ironrimmed Kite Shield” “Two-Handed Cleaver”.
- The game will retain the time flow state while switching between the UI and the campaign map.
- Bow values have been recalibrated in order to optimise gameplay for the recent archery changes.
- Removed the clipping capes from “Sapling”, “Sprout” and “Vlandian Caravan Master” units.
- Fixed the visual bug on character portrait in the encyclopedia.
- Rearranged the order of voiced lines in the XML doc so that we can verify that all voice groups have sufficient lines.
- Added encyclopedia entries for towns.
- Some slight spawn and visual adjustments to Baravenos Encirclement.
- Physics problems in Tsagaan Castle have been resolved.
Other – Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug that caused the matchmaker to prioritize players who were in the queue the shortest amount of time instead of the longest.
Server & Network
- Added a new server region: Western North America. Renamed North America region to Eastern North America.
- Players can now see the clan leaderboards even when they’re not in a clan.
- Rankings in the player’s clan are now visible next to the players’ avatars in the lobby.
- Added the ability to copy the BannerlordID from the Lobby/Profile tab.
- A lot of small visual tweaks.
- Fixed the “auto mute” text being visible when the player reports another player in the lobby.
- A visual bug has been fixed in the multiplayer armoury scene.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the game was closing.
- The transparency of trees in the distance has been improved.
- The game volume is now lowered when the game window isn’t in focus. Some important notifications in the multiplayer mode have been excluded from this change.
- CPU Memory usage reductions for terrain.
- Siege performance of the game increased.
- Reduced memory usage during scene loading.
- Fixed the hand position issues with some swords.
- Fixed the hand position issues with some two handed axes when the player made an upper block.
- Increased couch lance damage. Made it more dependent on the weight of the weapon, rather than the mount speed.
- Slightly decreased fall damage.
- The AI would in certain cases ignore the player if the player had a ranged weapon in his hands despite the player being closer than other enemy units. This has been fixed.
- Crossbow users were stuck in the reloading and shooting phase. It looked like they were canceling the reload. This has been fixed.
- Adjusted horse archer AI to make them switch to melee weapons at close range.
- Fixed a visual bug which caused some characters’ skin colour to change at distance.
- Fixed the blurred textures at the bottom of the screen.
- Added a label system to scenes for better error handling. The start mission button now runs error checks before running the scene.
- Fixed a visual bug which caused some assets to be invisible on high resolution screenshots.
- Fixed a visual bug which caused meshes to disappear when the entity parent is changed.
- Refactor: The way “Equipment”, “Equipment Template”, “Skill Template” and “Body Properties Template” are added to a NPCCharacter and a MPCharacter has been changed.
- Spline road generation tool added to the editor.
- GI bake levels can now be copied into other levels.
- Fixed a crash which occurred when the terrain paint layer ordering was changed.
- To prevent future crashes related to mods that have characters in them without a defined culture, we made it as a required field.
- Fixed the save button crash of the cloth editor.
- Fixed the edge deletion crash of the navigation mesh.
- Giving the trebuchet script to an incompatible game entity was causing a crash. This has been fixed.
Die Quelle der Patchnotes des Mount & Blade 2 Update e1.5.7.