Valheim gets the new update 0.145.6 today, which is supposed to improve many elements of the game. You can now find out exactly what to expect!
Update at a glance: The incredibly popular Viking survival game Valheim continues to grow. As of now it is one of the most played games on Steam and is currently only being supplanted by PUBG and Counter Strike: GO. Now an update for Valheim has been released and we have the patch notes for you!
Valheim Update 0.145.6 Patch Notes – It’s inside
This is new: Unfortunately, the latest update for Walheim doesn’t bring too many changes to the Nordlanden. The patch primarily focuses on quality-of-life changes, bug fixes and usability.
The most important change that players can feel should be a fix for a bug. So far, this has prevented players from being able to pick up items in co-op if they are dropped by fellow players.
Valheim February Update – Full Patch Notes
- Disable google analytics
- Updated Unity engine
- Forest crypt fixes
- Credits updated
- Save system returned to old-new
- Pickables sync fix (stones, carrots etc)
- Dedicated server CPU usage fix (Framerate limiter)
- Hearth smoke building fix
- Save system tweaks
- Console “save” function can be used remotely if player is added to admin list
- Autosave every 20min (instead of 30min)
- Manual join IP function (dedicated servers only)
- Extra tombstone checks ( to prevent them from disappearing )
- Better broken world handling ( crash/exit instead of loading an empty world )
- Localization fixes
Here you get the best guides
New website: Some very active regular readers have already noticed that Survivethis.news has become more inactive in the last few days and weeks. We will explain in detail what exactly led to this situation in an article.
It should be said that there is a new sister site. We hope to see you on “Guided.news“. On Guided.news you will find the best guides on Valheim, DayZ, Hunt: Showdown, Escape From Tarkov, Rust and many more!