In the survival MMO Rust you can always use a loot and TC room to store important resources or items. We’ll show you how to do it in the most space-saving way possible!
This is how you build the loot and TC room: The YouTuber PhorgoT explains in one of his videos how you can build a small 1×1 warehouse that is safe enough from thieves. In the end, your loot room will fit:
- 5 large boxes
- 2 small boxes
- 1 grill
- 1 TC cabinet
For this room, you definitely need a garage door and enough resources to build a 1×1 hut. In the video, PhorgoT uses stone walls, which you can of course upgrade further.
These are the individual steps for the TC room:
- Build 2 foundations on the ground
- Build 3 outer walls and a roof
- Build a frame for the garage door
- Place the garage door
- Build a triangular foundation on the outside
- On this, you place a halfwall and a triangular roof
- Now you can also place a triangular roof halfway up the inside. This is the shelf
- You can now tear off the outer structure again
- You now place 3 large boxes inside on the floor, your TC, the grill and a small box
- On the shelf you also have space for 2 large boxes and a small one
- Place everything as close together as possible to stay within the 4 walls
Your little warehouse is ready and hardly anyone will think that so much loot is stored there. Have you already seen cool buildings or have you erected them yourself? Let us know in the comments below!