Anyone who returns to the game with Update 1.2 for the co-op RPG Genshin Impact can start the “Stellar Reunion” event to receive weapons, primary rocks, fragile resin, and other items. We’ll tell you how to do it.
Developer MiHoYo would like to do his players well and will reward you with a special event when you return to the game after a long absence.
This is the “Stellar Reunion” Event
This is the event: The “Stellar Reunion” event has existed in Genshin Impact since Update 1.2 in December 2020. If you meet certain conditions, you can start the event in-game and receive a prototype weapon, Primogems, fragile resin, and other items.
This is how long the event runs: After you start the event, you have 7 days to complete it.
|More about Genshin Impact|
You have to meet these conditions: In order to be able to start the Stellar Reunion Event at all, you have to meet a few conditions:
- You must have reached Adventure Rank 10
- You must not have started the game for more than 14 days
- The last “Stellar Reunion” Event must have been at least 45 days ago
This is how the event works: The Stellar Reunion Event consists of the following four parts:
- “Reunion Rewards”: During the event, returning Travelers can claim Primogems, Fragile Resin, and other rewards. Rewards can only be claimed once.
- “Passage of Time” Login Rewards: During the event, log in daily to claim Primogems, Fragile Resin, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and other rewards.
- “Homeward Path” Quest Rewards: During the event, complete designated quests each day to claim rewards and accumulate points. When your accumulated points reach a designated value, you can claim the bonus reward Prototype Rancour (Sword). This bonus reward can only be claimed once! The quest list refreshes every day at 4:00 AM. Remember to claim your rewards in time!
- “Reunion Blessing” Double Drops: Returning Travelers receive three extra opportunities each day to gain double drops. These can be used to obtain double the rewards from Petrified Trees in Domains, Blossoms of Wealth, and Blossoms of Revelation using Original Resin. The amount of double drop opportunities refreshes every day at 4:00 AM. Remember to use the opportunities in time!
After the Stellar Reunion Event ends, event progress will be cleared and any unclaimed rewards will be lost. Remember to claim your rewards in time!