In the co-op RPG Genshin Impact you can currently receive the first pet in the game. One of three Seelie’s is waiting for you in the “Lost Riches” event. We’ll tell you how to get it.
This is the pet: In Genshin Impact there are the Seelie’s all over the world of Teyvat. Little blue souls that are reminiscent of the annoying fairy “Navi” of the Zelda games. They often lead you to treasures or are important for various puzzles. Now there is one as a reward during the current “Lost Riches” event in the major update 1.2.
What you need to know about the event:
- The event starts on January 8, 2021
- The event ends on January 18, 2021
- This is how you get the Seelie pet in Genshin Impact
Here’s what you have to do: To take part in the “Lost Riches” event, you must have reached adventure level 20 and completed the task Prologue – Act 1 “The Outlander Who Caught the Wind”. If you are eligible to take part in the event, you must do the following:
- Talk to Ulman at the Stone Gate to get information about the event.
- Open the in-game events page (compass symbol in the upper right corner of the game-window) to check the location of the treasure zones in Ulman’s treasure book.
- Go to the buried treasure locations indicated on the map to receive your prize.
Two new treasure zones are added to the event every day. In the end, there will be 14 treasure zones that you can easily search for treasures thanks to a temporary Seelie pet. The closer you get to a treasure, the brighter the soul shines. When you arrive at the treasure, you have the opportunity to dig.
These are the rewards: Each treasure zone rewards you with a total of 60 iron coins. Under the event rewards, you can buy various rewards from the barter dealer.
- 100 Primogems for 80 coins – Limit: 3
- 1x Hero’s Wit for 8 coins – Limit: 10
- 1x Mystic Enhancement Ore for 4 coins – Limit: 20
- 10.000 Mora for 8 coins – Limit: 20
- Mini Seelie “Dayflower” for 280 coins
- Mini Seelie “Rosé” for 280 coins
- Mini Seelie “Curcuma” for 280 coins
|More about Genshin Impact|
However, you can only buy one of the three Seelie’s. So you have to choose a color, blue, red or yellow. If you buy a Seelie, you are the proud owner of the first pet in Genshin Impact. However, it is of no use, it just looks cute.
Do you think that more pets will find their way into Genshin Impact in the future? If so, which pets do you want? Let us know what you think in the comments below.