The installation of Escape From Tarkov Update 12.8.9 is complete. We have all the patch notes for you here!
Server back online: The servers are back online. If you run into any errors, you can report them to the support-team or Battlestate Games on Twitter!
That’s in Escape From Tarkov Update 12.8!
This is the patch: Mainly there are fixes in patch 12.8.9. Real new content is rather in short supply. But what is included is impressive. However, we already know what will be in Update 13.
Everything about the big update 13 of Escape From Tarkov can be found here! Now let’s continue with the changes from 12.8.9:
- Optics magnification is now displayed both when changing the mode and in the inspector
- Items of the context menu “Search by item”, “Related search” and “Required search” returned to their original positions
- Heavy bleedings are now treated primarily with medkits which have this option
- Optimization of the game server work
- Fixed various server errors
- Fixed an error that caused the bots to run on the same spot without moving
- Fixed an error that caused bots to enter the room with their backs forward
- Bots are no longer throwing grenades while prone
- Guards will now spawn at the same time as the boss
These bugs have been fixed:
- Hang on one hundred percent of the location loading
- No penalty for endurance in case of hitting the character arms
- Hanging treatment animation during the removal of bleeding
- Throwing a grenade without third party view animation
- The disappearance of the quest beacon on reconnect
- Double triggering of container sorting
- A number of technical bugs related to quick backpack drop
- Overwriting standard weapon presets
- Spawn of groups underground (off level)
- Speed of strafe movement
- Change of the player’s voice, which was not applied in the Hideout
- Blocking of inventory operations when the backpack is dropped through the inventory screen
- The backpack cannot be searched or picked up if it was dropped during the client shutdown.
- Desynchronization of the backpack condition if it was picked up while firing.
- Reloading with mag selection
- Different bugs causing the error 228
- Discharging cartridge from MP5 and Kedr
- Different localization fixes
- Various small bug fixes
Patch notes come from the developers from the EFT-Forum.