The new DayZ update 1.24 has been released on the PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One. The patch 1.24 fixes some important aspects of the current update 1.10!
Important fixes: The new DayZ update 1.24 fixes a lot of important bugs that plague the game after the first introduction of the last major content patch 1.10. We list them here for you.
The 1.10 Hotfix will be deployed for all platforms today.
Console servers will go down at 14:00 CET, PC servers at 15:00 CET.
Servers wont be available for about an hour.
Patchnotes will follow later.
Thank you for your understanding ❤️ pic.twitter.com/CfAdxlaeye
— DayZ 🖥 🎮 ❤️ (@DayZ) December 1, 2020
These are the contents of DayZ Update 1.24
DayZ Update 1.24 Fixes
- A server crash related to actions
- Fixed a server performance weakness whenever a player connected
- Attachments of the Gas Stove were disappearing upon reconnect
- In specific cases, the character could not regain the ability to jump and sprint after healing a broken leg
- Wrong buttons appeared next to the character customization menu
- Issues with the unconsciousness state when falling on steep terrain
- Damaged M3S truck wheels were indistinguishable from the pristine variant
- Occasional graphical glitch that appeared when interacting with the M3S truck side plates
- Glass in the windows of the M3S truck turned into pristine state after destroying
- The Fire Barrel could not be attached to the barrel slots to the M3S truck
- Empty gaps and ghost inventory slots when attaching a barrel or crate to the M3S truck
- It was not possible to stop the car engine in specific cases
- The engine damage point from water level on the M3S engine was too low, causing the vehicle to be damaged in more cases than it should be
- An occasional issue where the screen could get darker after respawning
- The player was able to deploy some items on sea water at certain places
- Temperature on food was fluctuating when cooked on direct cooking slots
- An exploit for fast cooking, using smoking slots
- Broken reflectors on the Sarka 120 did not change their texture properly
- The radiator of the Sarka 120 could not be seen unless you opened the trunk of the car
- Liquid could be poured or drained to/from closed barrels
- The actions for draining and pouring liquids could not be switched while in prone
- It was possible to build the territory flag pole with 3 long wooden sticks
- Improved vehicle stability after the server restart
- Wetness of an item no longer affects its weight
- Improved the off-road performance of the ADA 4×4
- Lowered the transfer of damage from reflectors to the surrounding zones on the Sarka 120
- The player should not look at the car to be able to stop the engine