The FPS RPG Cyberpunk 2077 is not only about shooting and hacking. Relationships and sex also play a role. Learn how to win over the nomad Panam Palmer in this guide.
Relationship and sex with Panam Palmer – How it works
Here’s what you need to know: In order to enter into a relationship with Panam at all, you must play a male character.
Your story with Panam begins in Act 2, when she is recommended to you by the fixer Rogue, on a quest to find Anders Hellman. From that moment on, you’ll be able to complete several main quests and side quests with her.
|More Cyberpunk 2077 articles:|
This is what you need to pay attention to: In order to achieve that Panam enters into a relationship with you and experiences an intimate moment or two with you, it is important not to choose obviously offensive answers in dialogues. In addition, the following rules apply:
- If there is a discussion with Saul, always stay on Panam’s side!
- Be sure not to miss time-limited responses in which you can agree with Panam.
- Choose any “touch” option that is offered to you. If you are rejected by her once, it won’t change your fate with Panam.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to kiss her or get close to her.
V is obviously making progress with Panam.
- Then, when you find yourself in the tank with her, choose the option with the kissing lips next to it. This decision will lead you to the climax of the relationship with Panam.
- At the end of the last quest with Panam, you can still thank her with a kiss to say goodbye.
If you start as a nomad and you are with Panam, you can complete the last mission with her and the other nomads together. If you make the right decisions, i.e. choose to live, you can experience the end of the game with her. You can look forward to a liberated future with Panam, albeit one that is limited in time due to health reasons.
Your experience: Have you already managed to have a relationship or romance with a character in Cyberpunk 2077? What do you think of this somewhat hidden feature in the game? Feel free to write us your opinion on these questions in the comments!