The FPS RPG Cyberpunk 2077 is not only about shooting and hacking. Relationships and sex also play a role. To start a relationship with Mox member and Braindance designer Judy Alvarez, you should follow the instructions in this guide.
|More romance guides|
Relationship and sex with Judy Alvarez – How it works
Here’s what you need to know: In order to have a relationship with Judy at all, you have to play a female character.
Judy Alvarez meets V very early in the story of Cyberpunk 2077. Judy is the best braindance expert in Night City and a member of the Mox gang.
With her you’ll experience your first braindance session – an important core feature of the game. Besides, together with Judy you’ll carry out some main and side quests.
This is what you need to pay attention to: Judy needs attention. Call her whenever it’s offered to you. After “Automatic Love” there are three more quests, during which you should always keep Judy up to date (no pun intended!). Don’t piss her off, and do what she tells you.
|More Cyberpunk 2077 articles|
After these quests, more precisely after “Double Life”, it becomes a bit more critical. From the quest “Both Sides Now” follow the rules below until you reach “Pyramid Song”.
- When the question comes up whether to kill a character or let them live, ask Judy. Follow her wishes.
- In the quest “Pisces” the “ally” Maiko turns against Judy’s plan. Do what Judy says again – Draw your weapon in the time-limited event.
- There are two possibilities here: If you kill Maiko, Judy will go into hiding for a few days because you just killed her ex-girlfriend. If you leave Maiko alive, Judy will reward you with a kiss on the cheek at the end of the quest. But don’t worry: even if you lose track of Judy for a few days, she will call you again. Your chances of a relationship will not be destroyed.
- At the end of the Pyramid Song quest, things can get serious for you and Judy. Use the “touch” option and it will be nice and romantic!
- The next morning, by making the right decision, you can ensure that you have a long-term relationship with Judy. When she asks you what you think about last night, you have to answer, “The beginning of something exciting”.
To achieve the most positive ending of the game with Judy as your partner, you must have completed all the quests with Panam beforehand. Also, at the end, when deciding to go to Arasaka Tower, you must select “Ask Panam and the Aldecaldos for help”. After the mission, you can look forward to a positive future with Judy.
Your experience: Have you already managed to have a relationship or romance with a character in Cyberpunk 2077? What do you think of this somewhat hidden feature in the game? Feel free to write us your opinion on these questions in the comments!