The next hotfix for Cyberpunk 2077 is here! CD Projekt Red continues its hotfix series for the bug-plagued FPS RPG, according to the 1.06 patch notes. Improvements for consoles and save states are finally included!
- Hotfix 1.06 improves stability on consoles
- Hotfix 1.06 solves memory size problem
A quick trip to the quests before I detail the actual highlights of the new patch: Dum Dum will no longer disappear at the Dance of Death entrance when you are in the ‘Second Conflict’ mission. Yey! From here on, the highlights.
According to Hotfix 1.06 patch notes: Improved stability on consoles
This is to be expected: While version 1.05 brought rather few, really relevant improvements for console players, the new hotfix 1.06 should actually provide more stability in the console area. According to the patch notes, the developers improved the memory management and its stability.
PC gamers finally without savegame issues?
This is what happened: Well, “without” is not quite true. CD Projekt Red did remove the default save file size limit of 8 megabytes. However, you can’t repair the already broken saves with it. For new saves, however, there should be fewer problems from now on!
Your impression of the hotfix 1.06: Has the problem with the broken saves really been solved with the new update 1.06? Have the crashes on the consoles become less? Tell us your impression in the comments!
Hotfix 1.06 Patchnotes – Full List
- Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
- Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
- Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.