The fourth episode of Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire shows for the first time a detailed look at the game’s vehicles. We present you every Vehicle Class in Cyberpunk 2077!
Vehicles in great detail: In Cyberpunk 2077, every vehicle that you can get should not only look different, they should also always feel different!
CD Projekt Red now presented gameplay that shows the vehicles in action for the first time, looks promising, and is reminiscent of the auto controls from GTA 5. However, it looks a bit more realistic than the arcade-heavy controls from Rockstar.
Cars make people – these are the different vehicle classes
There are these classes: Cyberpunk 2077 will have different classes of vehicles. These include heavy vehicles such as trucks and trucks, sports and luxury cars and vehicles for every man. These classes were presented:
- Economy: Normal vehicles for the average earner.
- Executive: Expensive bodies for company bosses or otherwise high earners.
- Heavy Duty: Mostly construction site vehicles, but also trucks & other heavy equipment.
- Sports: Sports cars that are great for illegal street racing in Night City.
- Hyper: These are vehicles that can be understood as the equivalent of a Königsegg or Bugatti.
- Motorcycles: There are different variants of this. All in all, however, they are not that different from one another.
That’s the difference: The various vehicles all have peculiarities that differentiate them from the rest of the racing grid. An economy car will certainly not win any races and it will not take you to particularly secure areas.
Because as every child knows: clothes – sorry – cars make the man! With a hypercar you are more likely to get into one of the gated communities of the super-rich than with a scrap bower à la Economy.
However, this also applies to vehicle types in other situations. Some vehicles open special doors. Speaking of special: every player’s vehicle differs significantly from identical car types that drive on the street. This can be through a paint job or a unique interior.
Johnny Silverhand’s car: Silverhand’s car is probably the only car that exists in the real world and in our time. Before his death, Johnny drove a 1977 Porsche 911. So in Cyberpunk 2077 it is exactly 100 years old. You will also drive this car in the course of the game.