A few days ago, Funcom released a 14GB patch for Conan Exiles. Included in this update are bug fixes, added server settings and brand new features. But why would this be 14GB? The size is a result of the graphical materials and textures being re-calculated, which requires you to re-download them and restart your game to see the updates. The developers apologize for causing such an inconvenience.
- Players can now decide when PVP starts and ends as well as which days it is active.
- Players can set the start time, end time and on which specific days people can damage fellow players’ buildings.
- Players can decide the start time, end time and specific days on which avatars are summoned.
- You can modify the damage caused by NPCS.
- You can modify the damage caused by other players.
- The most recent server you played on will appear at the top of the server list.
- The servers you favorite will be marked with a star.
- Official servers are placed at the top when using the “Internet” filter.
- Player-count organizes the current players first then the max players second.
- There is a specific button for each region to rent servers from G-portal.
- The option to show invalid servers should not hide valid servers.
- Valid servers will no longer be labelled as invalid.
Performance and Tech Fixes
- Servers will now have faster startup times.
- Game client allows memory optimizations.
- Fixed crashes relating to server startups.
- Possible fix for issue with server wipes during server startups.
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- You can partially repair buildings even if you are lacking in resources.
- By pressing the middle mouse button, players can automatically align objects with the ground.
- You can once again destroy Mitra and Set altars.
- A stronger hit confirmation has been added for when the object is hit and at cross-hair.
- Crossbows now fire properly.
- Captured slaves should spawn now.
- Relic rocks that are in start zones have collision.
- You can now find item icon within’ the in-game cheat menu.
Balance and Gameplay Fixes
- EXPLOIT FIX: You can no long jump on exploding jars without facing consequences.
- Underwater corpses are now accessible.
- The issues caused by Explosive Jar have been resolved. Wells should no longer block building around them.
- EXPLOIT FIX: You cannot repeatedly loot from your own corpse anymore.
- EXPLOIT TEMPFIX: The pike alternate attack has been temporarily disabled.
Text and Localisation
- New Dialogues and Translations.
- Subtitles can be added to the voiced Lore objects.
- Item names and Item descriptions should be displayed correctly.
- Additional two female hairstyles.
- Additional male hairstyle.
- The floating rocks and grass issues were fixed.
- The size of the fiber bed was taken down and you can destroy it.
- Missing weapon trails was added for a selective group of weapons.
- Adjustments were made on the way the river flows.
- If you’ve already changed your default key bindings, the recently added binds or redefined default binds won’t be updated for you. They are working on how to fix this.
- Female characters can have male voices. This will be included in the next patch.
- Some players will be unable to build shrines while in single player mode.
- NPCS will sometimes chase you into the water.
Want the latest from Conan Exiles? Visit our site for news, updates and guides on the game.