Ark Survival Evolved will undergo some major changes with the upcoming update 2.51. You can now find out what these are and what news there is about Genesis Part 2.
New Update & Genesis 2: The new Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.51 has been released, we have translated the corresponding patch notes for you below. There is also news about the upcoming DLC Genesis Part 2.
|More News About Ark Survival Evolved|
Ark: These Are The Patch Notes of Update 2.51
This is the update: The upcoming update 2.51 from Ark will primarily introduce a new PvP cluster. This new instance is called Cluster B and is the result of observing the conventional PvP meta. The following changes apply accordingly to the new cluster.
Update 2.51 Patch Notes
- Experience gain, taming, gathering have been quintupled compared to our standard Official Servers (5x)
- Breeding, hatching, and raising rates have been quadrupled compared to our standard Official Servers (4x)
- Tribes are set to 25 players max
- Tribe alliances are disabled, though informal alliances are allowed
- Servers have a maximum player count of 100
- These maps will be available: The Island, Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Valguero, and The Center
- Tek dinos (Tek Parasaur, Tek Quetzal, Tek Rex, Tek Raptor, Tek Stego), Paracer, Tapejara, and the Titanosaur are not available for taming on Classic PvP
- All Aberration and Extinction content is unavailable on Classic PvP
- Scaling of weapon damage has been reduced
- No TEK Engrams
- No cave building
- Cryopods enabled
- Tamed Stegosaurus Resistance reduced by 35%
- Quetzal Resistance reduced by 20%
- Wyvern Resistance reduced by 20%
- Tamed Wyvern Damage reduced by 20%
- Reaper Queen added to the Valguero Aberration Zone
- Fixed a mesh exploit
- Fixed an exploit that allowed you to avoid turret damage
- Enabled visual enhancements for PS5
Ark Genisis Part 2 News – This is different
That changes: Ark Survival Evolved Genesis Part 2 actually follows most of the same rules as Genesis 1. However, there are two big changes that the players should be happy about.
For one thing, that’s the new map. This should be almost completely habitable and therefore hardly contain any no-build zones. This not only increases the comfort of the player, but also preserves the overall aesthetic appearance of the map.
The second change relates to minor improvements and Quality of Life adjustments. New items and creatures have been designed so that players can use them to expand the existing meta.
Here you can find a link to the original patch notes of the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.51.