ARK: Survival Evolved has received a small but fine patch. Enough phrases, here are the patch notes for Ark Update 2.42!
Turkey Trial is here: Ark Update 2.42 patch notes have been released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK 2.42 patch notes, the latest update of ARK: Survival Evolved added the Turkey Trials and various improvements and fixes for the multiplayer mode. Apart from that, Ark 2.42 also contains general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added Mammoth TLC, Stego TLC, Taming HUD, Turret Radius settings and more. At the moment players still have problems with the new update. But anyways here come the patchnotes:
Ark: Survival Evolved Update 2.42 Patchnotes
- Turkey Trial is now live until December 8th. Launch your server with -ActiveEvent=Turkeytrial to enjoy the festivities.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Megalodons were accidentally applying the Gashed debuff, causing a slow and a bleed, rather than the Gnashed debuff which would only cause a bleed. Additionally, Wild Megalodons will no longer apply the bleed effect (Gnashed) to their targets.
- Fixed a bug where the Mammoth Damage Debuff (Trumpet) was not working on wild or tamed dinos.
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc. This includes the floating water volumes around the Crystal Isles floating islands which would cause players to dismount in midair.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Taming HUD to clear itself after a server restart or relog.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rock Drake to stop gliding.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to place ocean platforms inside other player structures.
- Fixed a bug where HLNA was not correctly colorizable.
- Fixed a bug that caused some foliage on Aberration to be a missing collision.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Arthropleuras, Spiders, and Onyc that were in Cryopods from being deployed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Wild Stegos to have color plating in Single Player.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mantis that was grown from the baby stage to be larger than tamed ones.
- Fixed a bug that made the Chibi Bone Rex smaller than intended.
- Fixed a bug with the Hockey Mask which would cause it to stall players upon selection.
- Fixed a bug that made it so that the Shoulder Cannon icon was not colorized.
- Fixed an exploit that prevented turrets from shooting at you.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Cannons and Turrets to be healed using the tent.
Those were the patch notes of the Ark: Survival Evolved Update 2.42!